How can my company claim from the Skills Development Levy?

The employer needs to be registered for the Skills Levy contribution and be registered at the relevant Sector Education and Training Authority (SETA). SARS will be able to identify which SETA is relevant to the business. This will allow the company to offer apprenticeships or internships on an outlined programme. Funding may be provided for apprenticeships and internships from the Skills Development Levy.