Find jobs designed for graduates. Inspiring the future through graduate, internship and apprenticeship employment.
Why join RecruitAGraduate?
- It's free to join.
- Get email job alerts of opportunities that suit your skills.
- Apply for meaningful employment opportunities.
- Receive helpful tips via newsletters.
- Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn job alerts.
- Connect with employers seeking to employ graduate skills.
You should join if you have:
- Graduated or are in the process of graduating from a registered higher education institution.
- Graduated within the last 3-5 years.
- Ideally between 18-35 years of age
What To Expect After Joining
Once you have signed up, you will receive a log-in confirmation email.
If you don't receive this email, check your spam or promotions folder and add this address to your contact list: info@RecruitAGraduate.co.za
Once you receive your log-in confirmation email, you should immediately log-in and begin to fill in your online CV. This CV is located under "MY CV" which is on your account profile page. Set aside enough time to finish the CV format required. This CV is the CV that is submitted when applying for jobs, internships and apprenticeships on RecruitAGraduate.
All available jobs are visible on the Current Jobs page. Once you are logged in, you can apply for the jobs. If your application is successful, a RecruitAGraduate Recruitment Manager will be in touch. It is essential that you always update your contact numbers and email address on your account.
Once the job is no longer visible the position is no longer available. Should you not hear anything within 30 days, assume the application was not successful.
If you have any questions please visit the FAQ page.