1. Definitions and Interpretation
“Personal Information” means information relating to an identifiable, living, natural person and where it is applicable, identifiable, existing juristic person, including all information as defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013.
“Processing” means the creation, generation, communication, storage, destruction of personal information as more fully defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013.
“You” or the “user” means any person who accesses and browses this website for any purpose.
“Website” means the website of RecruitAGraduate at URL https://www.recruitagraduate.co.za/.
2. RecruitAGraduate’s commitment to maintaining your privacy.
3. Collection of anonymous data
RecruitAGraduate may use standard technology to collect information about the use of this website. This technology is not able to identify individual users but simply allows RecruitAGraduate to collect data statistics.
This data is always used as aggregated, non-personal information. RecruitAGraduate utilises this information to improve and enhance our services by monitoring the areas on the site which are most popular to you. This aggregated information may be shared with RecruitAGraduate partners to provide them with an overview of how visitors use the site. This is done for the purposes of providing you with a more efficient site.
RecruitAGraduate may utilise temporary or session cookies to keep track of users' browsing habits. A cookie is a small file that is placed on your hard drive in order to keep a record of your interaction with this website and facilitate user convenience.
The following classes of information may be collected in respect of users who have enabled cookies:
- The browser software used
- IP address
- Date and time of activities while visiting the website
- URLs of internal pages visited
If you do not wish cookies to be employed to customize your interaction with this website it is possible to alter the manner in which your browser handles cookies. Please note that, if this is done, certain services on this website may not be available.
4. Collecting and processing information on RecruitAGraduate Registered members
To take full advantage of RecruitAGraduate services it will be required to provide your personal information. By providing your personal information to RecruitAGraduate you acknowledge that it has been collected directly from you and consent to its processing by RecruitAGraduate. You may access and edit this information at any time by clicking ‘my account’.
Where you submit personal information (such as name, address, telephone number and email address) via the website (e.g. through completing any of the online forms) the following principles are observed in the processing of that information:
- RecruitAGraduate will only collect personal information for the purpose which it has been intended.
- RecruitAGraduate may provide registered users with selected information about jobs, and projects available, offers, support information and website changes in an email newsletter.
- RecruitAGraduate may also make you aware of additional products and services which form part of your relationship with RecruitAGraduate. There is an option on the mail to opt out of receiving these emails.
- RecruitAGraduate may provide employers with selected information about Labour Law amendments, available candidates or other industry related information including company information. There is an option on the mail to opt out of receiving these emails.
- RecruitAGraduate does not share candidate contact details with Employers until such time as the candidate applies for a role advertised on the site and the Employer wants to engage with the candidate about possible employment.
- RecruitAGraduate will not disclose any personal information relating to you to any third party unless your prior written agreement is obtained or RecruitAGraduate is required to do so by law.
- RecruitAGraduate may use personal information collected to compile profiles for statistical purposes. No information contained in the profiles or statistics will be able to be linked to any specific user.
RecruitAGraduate takes reasonable measures to ensure the security and integrity of information submitted to or collected by this website, but cannot under any circumstances be held liable for any loss or other damage sustained by you as a result of unauthorised access of your personal information. Personal information is stored in a secure Cloud-Based Server in the United States.
6. RecruitAGraduate Partners & Advertisers
RecruitAGraduate provides links and passes to third party sites. The use of your information by these third party sites is not within the control of RecruitAGraduate and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of these companies. RecruitAGraduate may collect personal information from time to time through third-party advertising campaigns which are designed to create leads for RecruitAGraduate.
7. Privacy and Site Changes