Our client, a property asset management company based in Tokai, Cape Town in the Western Cape, with operations across South Africa, is looking to hire a Tenant and Leasing Administrator. The incumbent will be required to assist with a current project on a fixed term contract for about 2 - 3 months, depending on the project completion.
The duration of the incumbent's contract will be determined by the project completion date. It is envisaged that the project should be completed with 2 - 3 months. The company culture is one of ownership, accountability, teamwork and active participation in upliftment of the communities in which they operate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recover turnover documentation and figures from tenants;
- Liaise with tenants, centre managers and portfolio managers to recover turnover figures;
- Record accurate turnover data on the property management system;
- Conduct turnover data audits;
- Recover FICA documentation from tenants and ensure FICA documentation complies with guidelines set out by the Legal and Compliance Manager;
- Audit existing FICA data recorded on MDA;
- Import data to MDA and scan documents in order to attach them to tenant records on MDA;
- Ensure that FICA documentation is stored correctly and catalogued in the electronic and hardcopy filing system and is updated and current;
- Provide administrative support to Leasing Administration Manager to ensure that FICA activities are recorded accurately and in a timely manner to support external reporting requirements;
- Assistance with general tenant related queries and administration set by the Legal and Compliance Manager and Legal Advisor;
Key Performance Indicators:
- Satisfaction of Job Requirements;
- Quality of work: Attention to detail, accuracy, thoroughness and effectiveness;
- Flexibility : ability to perform under pressure and to handle multiple assignments;
- Dependability: the ability to complete assignments on time and to carry out instructions;
- Interpersonal skills: the extent to which the employee is cooperative, considerate and tactful when dealing with supervisors and subordinates;
- Communication skills: the ability to express thoughts clearly and concisely;
- Initiative : Setting own constructive work practises and creating own procedures.