Our client, a Trust and Investment Management company based in Rondebosch, Cape Town, is looking to hire three Project Assistants on a fixed duration, on a full time basis for a period of three months, to provide administrative support to their compliance and IT departments.
Project Assistant Graduate Job in Western Cape, South Africa:
Our client is a Trust and Investment Management company providing financial planning and investment advice and services to clients planning for, or already in their retirement years. They offer a full range of financial services including: Investment & Portfolio Management, Offshore Financial Services, Trustee Services, Retirement Planning, Local and Offshore Money Market, Estate Planning, Tax Services and Wills.
About the Job:
This new vacancy has been created within one of their Project Teams focusing on IT and Compliance at their offices in Rondebosch, Cape Town. Incumbents will be designated to provide administrative support to the Compliance and IT departments as they go live with a new system implementation. The position is ideally suited for applicants who are recent graduates, preferably with Finance, Accounting, Economics or Law as a major. Successful applicants will be required to work full day for a fixed duration period of 3 months.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- High volume scanning of documents for and on behalf of clients;
- Migration of scanned documents from one IT platform to another IT platform;
- Ensuring data and document integrity;
- Close liaison between Internal Compliance, IT and Service departments;
Key Requirements for Applicants:
- Studying towards or completed a tertiary qualification is a requirement: CFP, B Com (General, Accounting, Law or Economics, etc);
- Computer literacy (intermediate),
- MS Office Suite and Excel at an intermediate to advanced level;
- Ability to work independently;
- Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills;
- Fluency in English a pre-requisite, second local language preferred.
Graduate and Internship Job in Western Cape, South Africa - Project Assistant.