Short Job Description:
Our client is looking for a talented SSRS SQL Report writer to join their IT team. The ideal candidate must have experience writing reports in ERP systems or a SQL development background.
Job posting date:
Thursday, July 4, 2019
Developer or Programmer
BSC Information Technology
Required computer skills:
Remuneration in ZAR:
R10,000.00 per month
Full Job Description:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and troubleshoot reports
- Create advanced legislative reports for all the countries they provide legislative services in.
- Exposed to Qlik, to create, edit, add and configure custom dashboards
- Write custom reports for clients using devexpress report writer
- Write these reports and the .net front end page which will reference the reports and display to our customers
- Responsible for the successful design, development and deployment of these reports
- Responsible for improving the technology around our reporting architecture to better our software and process and constantly align with new technologies, thereby enabling clients for self-support.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Management Information systems, preferable but not essential;
- Familiarity with at least one of the following programming languages: C# or VB for ASP.NET;
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server including stored procedures, views and functions and table design;
- Problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills;
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines;
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment and to learn rapidly;
- Ability to communicate effectively in a team environment;
- Zero to three years of related experience.
Which province(s) does this job apply to: