An exclusive Kitchen Design company in Kramerville Sandton, GP, requires a full time Site Co-ordinator with cabinetry installation experience. The successful candidate will have Technical drawing experience and must be able to co-ordinate and manage the full cycle installation process.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is able to multitask, whilst working under pressure and meeting project deadlines.
Basic Job Requirements:
- The successful candidate must be able to read and produce Technical Drawings.
- Must have previous cabinetry installation experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The candidate will be required to perform all new site measurements, and be able to do site marking of technical points.
- Must at all times keep track of site progress whilst updating Management.
- Will need to correspond, and co-ordinate with various sub contractors related to site.
- Must take final measurements from site for production drawings to be prepared by designers.
- Will also allocate new sites to installers and ensure installers are informed of all site requirements.
- Constant monitoring of installers, whilst on site, to ensure quality of work.
- Snag and rectify all outstanding site matters at the end of the project.
- Conduct handover with client on site.