Our financial services client is looking for a candidate who seeks a career opportunity to join their finance team as a Retention Administrator. This role will suit a candidate who is able to speak English and Afrikaans and who is customer service focused.
RETENTION ADMINISTRATOR JOB, CLAREMONT, WESTERN CAPE, SOUTH AFRICA
The retention team is responsible for the retention of the individual policyholder and resolving arrear premiums while maintaining a high standard of customer service.
This position is ideal for a hard working individual that can work independently and enjoys interacting with clients and can market products effectively.
The candidate must also enjoy doing administration relating to the interaction with clients.
The duties for which you will be responsible in terms of this contract are briefly listed below and will be subject to amendment from time to time as required:
• Contact clients in arrears
• Retain the client
• Update administration system with bank
• Communicating arrears premiums
• Handling inbound cancellation calls and responding to client e-mails on a timely basis
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good marketing and sales techniques
• Good customer service delivery
• Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
• Good MS Office, especially Microsoft Outlook skills
• Time management
• Planning and organising
• Works well in a team
• Ability to learn new systems and product information
• 3 years’ experience in a Sales environment
• 1-year debt collecting experience
• Customer service and administration experience
Insurance industry experience will be beneficial