An excellent career opportunity exists with our client, a Trust and Investment Management company for a Para-Planner to join their Southern Suburbs, based team. The role is ideally suited to applicants who are recent graduates, preferably with a completed Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning. The successful candidate will support 2 financial advisors with support, analysis, and technical documentation.
Para-Planner Job, Southern Suburbs, Western Cape, South Africa
This new vacancy has been created within one of the Financial Planning teams.
The incumbent will be designated to provide technical support to a number of Trust Officers within the team.
Key responsibilities include:
• Provide investment planning technical support to Trust Officer(s) in the team, including research and analysis of client portfolios
• Preparation of minutes of client meetings, record of advice and proposals
• Client needs analysis and advisory support services
• Provide regular client reporting
• Prepare and collate client financial reviews and reporting for financial advisors in the team
• Investigate and resolve all queries relating to client affairs
• Review investment transaction changes, and action, if necessary
• Close liaison between internal and external investment admin, and specialist service departments
• Advisory responsibilities under supervision: client services
Relevant tertiary qualification a requirement, B Com or similar, or studying towards same
• Postgraduate qualification a requirement, preferably CFP
• Computer literacy (intermediate): MS Office suite and excel at an intermediate to advanced level
• Ability to work independently, attention to detail, and excellent organisational skills
• Fluency in English a pre-requisite, second local language preferred
• Clean, unendorsed driver's license a requirement, own vehicle preferred.