Our client, a team of passionate outsourced Marketers who manage the marketing function for medium sized organisations, is looking to hire a Graduate Marketing Coordinator. This is a junior support position, with room for growth, that reports to the CEO and Marketing Manager.
Our client believes that marketing done right can help businesses grow exponentially with limited budgets. Having recognised that marketing often falls flat because people get caught up on strategy and fail at implementation, our team of execution experts manages the marketing function for medium sized businesses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Have a sound knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing;
- Have a sound understanding of marketing automation, communications, e-marketing, public relations, branding, lead generation;
- Contribute to and develop marketing plans and strategies;
- Implementation of marketing campaigns;
- Be able to manage and liaise with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations;
- Manage the production of marketing collateral for clients;
- Write and proofread copy;
- Create presentations;
- Liaise with designers and printers;
- Maintain and update customer databases, with a good knowledge of CRM;
- Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- Conduct market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- Have excellent organisation and time management skills;
- Provide support to the CEO & Marketing Manager.
- Be proficient in multiple areas of the marketing mix;
- A strong communicator who is enthusiastic to learn;
- A team player with attention to detail;
- Have the ability to think on one’s feet;
- Have the ability to work independently;
- Have the eagerness to take on any project and be open to continuous learning.