Rapidly expanding fintech operation is looking for someone to lead and grow their technical support team. You would be responsible for managing relationships with clients, providing training on the proprietary software applications and providing technical support to clients. Training will be provided. The successful candidate could be based in either Johannesburg or Cape Town.
Rapidly expanding fintech operation is looking for someone to lead and grow their technical support team. You would be responsible for managing relationships with clients, providing training on the software applications and providing technical support to clients. The successful candidate could be based in either Johannesburg or Cape Town.
- initiate recovery action after system failures
- manage and utilise a CRM system
- provide telephonic, face-to-face and online support to customers
- work under pressure & meet deadlines
- troubleshoot software, network and related issues
- interact with development, QA and other departments with regards to getting issues resolved and solutions rolled out
- provide regular feedback to clients on outstanding issues, new initiatives and other relevant information
- support a number of trading software applications
- operate and work with the DEV and QA team to continually enhance client experience and internal processes
- Must have at least 2 years experience in providing telephonic, face-to-face and online support to clients
- Must be able to manage time well and take ownership of issues and client relationship
- Must be able to self manage
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be confident and presentable to clients
- Must be a proactive individual
- Must have a basic understanding of PHP, AWS, Laravel
- They work hard, but value life outside the office too. Balance is key.
- There are no 'fixed' work hours, but a certain level of output is expected.
- The opportunity for growth is boundless. They believe in facilitating internal growth before looking to hire externally.
- They work transparently. As a small team, you often have a finger in a few different pies. That means everyone is aware what everyone else is working on. There are weekly team catch-ups which keep everyone in the loop.
- They are chilled out people who don't take themselves too seriously.
- They take pride in using resources efficiently. As a part of a multi-disciplinary team you will likely be put out of your comfort zone from time to time.