Our client is looking for a driven, creative individual with at least 1 year’s experience in Digital Campaign Management to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate must have an aptitude for growth, and is passionate about delivering work of an exceptional standard across a number of key client accounts. Our client values self-motivation and accountability above all.
- Assist in planning; briefing and coordinating all digital marketing campaigns for clients, including all performance marketing channels, email campaign management, social media marketing.
- Develop, contribute to and execute integrated digital marketing campaigns with the creative team.
- Do copywriting for all relevant campaigns and marketing assets.
- Manage allocated performance marketing budgets for relevant clients.
- Do monthly and/or weekly reports on all relevant accounts.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) weekly and monthly.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis when required.
- Assist with the implementation of campaign optimisation tools and technologies.
- Manage the production and distribution of marketing assets while ensuring that creative libraries are kept up to date.
- Assist in client relations with in the creative team.
- At least 1-2 years’ post-university Digital Marketing campaign management work experience across various media essential.
- Bachelor’s degree with Marketing major (or similar).
- Digital Marketing qualification preferred.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics essential.
Skills and experience required:
- Good understanding of Digital Marketing and Marketing principles.
- Excellent knowledge of digital media channels, metrics, planning and technology, including Google Adwords, Facebook and Instagram.
- Knowledge of SEO optimisation.
- Experience in Email Sending Platforms such as Mail Chimp, Campaign Monitor and Everlytic.
- Strong data analysis skills essential and campaign performance reporting.
- Experience working with Google Analytics, specifically to identify trends/opportunities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, copy editing ability.
- Show high attention to detail, very well-organised.
- Keen problem solver – innovative/pro-active and well developed troubleshooting skills.
- Flexible/agile, self-aware and a creative thinker.
- Meets deadlines but not at the expense of quality output.
- Team player, willing to help others grow.
- Basic understanding of design and layout.
- Basic design skills and knowledge of Sketch and Photoshop.