Our client an Asset Management firm is currently recruiting a Financial Controller Intern to join the team and develop as an integral member of the dynamic growing business. This position is based in Sandton Johannesburg and will require the successful candidate to have an Accounting degree.
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Assist in the issuing of financial statements
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audits.
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
- Maintain a chart of accounts.
- Any other ad hoc tasks as required by the team
- Excel skills;
- Good communication skills both verbal and written;
- Attention to detail;
- A self – starter who is proactive and shows initiative and high level of motivation;
- Willingness to work extended hours when required.