Our client is looking to hire an a recently graduated intern on a one year fixed term contract, to provide administrative support to its estate planning team. The ideal candidate should possess a BCom in Law or an LLB qualification.
Our Client is looking to hire an Intern to become part of their team. The incumbent will work with the team and learn about the industry, their clients and their firm. This is an opportunity to gain valuable insight, develop new skills, and establish a network of mentors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing administrative support to the Estate Planning Division.
- Assist in delivering content to the Portfolio Managers.
- Data capturing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Behavioural Competencies required:
- To be diligent and disciplined in everything one does.
- To deliver consistently high performance at all times.
- Be willing and eager to learn.
- A team player who works well as a member of a division
- Detail oriented with the ability to carry out all given tasks with all details necessary to get the task done well the first time.