Our client offering dynamic product designs and product solutions tailor made for the Global baking industry, is looking to hire an Industrial Engineer (Project Planner). The Industrial Engineer (Project Planner) will be involved in Production Planning, Raw Material Planning, Machine Planning and Reporting.
Key Performance Areas:
- Project planning
- Raw Material planning
- Machine planning
- Team communication
Duties and Responsibilities:
The main duties and responsibilities of the job include, but are not limited to the following:
- Planning production timelines and updates;
- Planning and updating targets for each operation, hourly and daily;
- Planning shift preparations;
- Communicating delivery milestones;
- Tracking in Dear Inventory.
Raw Material Planning:
- Planning forecasted usage;
- Planning daily usage;
- Planning for order requirements.
- Planning daily machine usage;
- Planning optimal use of machine capacity;
- Planning for maintenance.
Creation of Bill of Materials:
- Calculating of all raw material resources;
- Calculating of standard times;
- Calculating of overhead rates.
- Production Optimisation Report;
- Material Usage Report;
- Project Progress Report.
- Collaborating with the Shift Leader to ensure for a feasible plan;
- Collaborating with the Shift Leader regarding shift progress and plan changes;
- Collaborating with the Administrator regarding relevant shift preparations.