Our client, a Trust and Investment Management company, is looking to hire a recently graduated HR Intern for their HR division on a part-time fixed 6 months' contract. The ideal candidate should be in possession of a Degree / Diploma in Human Resources.
Our client is focused Trust and Investment Management company that is dedicated to consistently delivering professional service and sustainable financial rewards to their clients. They offer a full range of financial services which include; Investment & Portfolio Services, Retirement Planning, Offshore Financial Services, Tax Services, Money Market, Wills, and Estate Planning. They have a range of investment vehicles that cover the full risk spectrum.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of Employment Equity reports
- Checking the integrity of HR data
- Auditing performance reviews
- Posting job adverts and preparation of regret letters for candidates post the interview process.
- Updating the internal database with new employee information such as contact details and employment forms.
- Filing and proving HR related administrative support in the HR Division
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Are able to multi-task and remain calm in a high pressurised, demanding environment.
- Have outstanding communication skills.
- Are self-motivated and able to take initiative.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Are structured and organised with good time management skills.
- Are computer literate, particularly in Microsoft Office.
- Are a quick and willing learner with attention to detail.