This is an all-in-one position that consists of managing our client's household, their two children aged 9 and 14, and a portion of their finances related to shopping. Driver's licence and Afrikaans first language is essential.
Household Manager, Au Pair & Tutor, Personal Executive Assistant Job, Johannesburg, Gauteng
This is an all-in-one position that consists of managing our client's household, their two children aged 9 and 14, and a portion of their finances. Driver's licence and Afrikaans first language is essential.
This position requires a female candidate that can take responsibility for:
Grocery shopping, driving the children to and from school and activities, cooking and administration. Also assisting with homework, looking after their Jack Russell, and ensuring that the domestic members of the household do what they have to, and ensuring that the home is neat. This person will be a professional extention of the household and family. someone who makes sensible and logical decisions and that can be relied on..There is self-contained accomodation so that this person can sleep in during the week (Monday to Thursday nights) and also eat with the family at night if they wish. They provide a car.
- Assist with breakfast and prepare lunch for the family
- Take children to school and pick up from school
- Take children to extra mural activities
- Ensure that the 9 year old does his homework in the afternoon
- Cook dinner
- Do grocery/pharmacy shopping (on a Monday for the week and on a Friday for the weekend)
- Make sure everything is neat/clean in the house in the afternoon
- Do paperwork (slips and forms on daily activities)
- Take children to doctor if necessary
- Run special errands for example pay electricity, e-toll, take out car licenses or any other errand
- Drive domestic workers and gardener to taxi rank in the afternoon
- Play with the kids when you can
- Ensure that cupboards and fridge are kept tidy
- Walk with the dog every day and bath him 2x a week
- Keep the car clean and get it washed 1x per week
- Assisting with any other administration and organisation of tasks as required
- Always be a professional extension of the household