Our client with over 25 years' experience in the financial advisory services and creation of financial freedom, is looking to appoint financial advisors to join their very successful financial advisory teams in their Durban, KZN office. World class training is provided. BCom graduate job. No experience required.
Graduate Jobs in KZN, Durban, South Africa: Financial Advisor Job
Are you ready to kickstart your career? Our client is looking for progressive, hardworking, hungry for success and independently-minded individuals to join their very successful team of Financial Advisors nationwide. The client has over 25 years' experience in the market, creating financial freedom through its nationwide branches in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, George and Pietermaritzburg. They also have a presence in Canada and Australia. The client offers a diverse range of financial services which include Personal Financial Planning, Investment Management, Fiduciary Services, Estate Planning, Healthcare and Domestic Insurance.
Duties and Responsibilities: To allow for the creation of financial freedom, it is crucial that the Financial Advisor follows a clearly defined financial planning process. This process is detailed in the following duties and responsibilities:
- New business acquisition;
- Establishing and defining a professional relationship with clients;
- Understanding a client's unique objectives and needs;
- Analysis and evaluating the client's financial status;
- Developing and presenting financial planning recommendations;
- Implementing the financial planning recommendations;
- Monitoring and reviewing the client's financial plan.
Desired Experience and ideal Qualification:
Candidates must have the following:
- BCom Investment Management / BCom Financial Analysis / BCom in Financial Accounting / BCom Economics / BCom Financial Management / BCom Business Management or Management Science / BCom Marketing Management ,or any other related qualification;
- Have the ability to establish a solid network of economically active clients;
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset;
- Target and goal-oriented;
- Be driven and ambitious and have the ability to work under pressure;
- Responsive and action-oriented;
- Good time management skills;
- Self-motivated and disciplined.
What is on offer?
- A highly lucrative commission based earnings based on output;
- World class intensive training will be provided during the first two months of appointment to ensure you hit the ground running;
- A structured Mentorship Program is in place to assist the Financial Advisor in the execution of their duties;
- Access to an internal administrative support system
Graduate Financial Advisor job with worldclass training in KZN, Durban, South Africa.