An established Educational Institution based in Sunninghill/Rivonia, GP is currently recruiting an Executive Education Administration and Co ordination intern.This will be a valuable experience for any student pursuing a career in business administration.
As an intern in the Executive Education department, the incumbent will gain experience in the administrative and coordination arenas of the department managers and co-ordinators, ensuring and being responsible for the successful co-ordination and
, working mainly with the programme administration of programmes, from pre to post delivery.
He/She will contribute to the organisational goals by providing and co-ordinating accurate and efficient administrative functions, including, but not limited to basic administrative functions, assisting with purchase orders, finalisation of assignment submissions with students, online administrative support to faculty, co-ordination of evaluation and feedback reports, collation of assignment resubmissions and extensions and researching ways to improve efficiencies in the in department
This will be a valuable experience for any student pursuing a career in business administration
Qualifying requirements: Unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35. The Internship programme will run for a period of twelve (12) months. Take note that candidates who have already attended on an internship/ learnership programme will not be considered.
Experience: 6 – 12 months working experience in similar role is an advantage. Qualifications, skills and attributes:
- Recently graduated. Qualification in office/project management/business administration/HR Learning and development and OD-ETDP or related studies or equivalent. Degree/diploma/certificate (NQF 5/6/ 7)
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, specifically MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organisational skills
- Self-starter with proactive approach to tasks
- Disciplined in completing work assigned by due dates