Our client is looking for a professional Credit Analyst to determine customers’ creditworthiness. Experience in asset-based finance, corporate commercial credit is essential (movable assets). An accounting or banking degree is essential.
Credit Analyst Jobs, Gauteng
You will analyze financial data to assess the likelihood of a borrower honouring their financial obligations and write a motivation to the credit team should the borrower qualify for a loan. The position also requires the analyst to prepare loan agreements and liaise with customers to obtain the necessary documentation required for the loan process.
- Check daily applications and process paperwork
- Liaise with customers to obtain financial data
- Examining financial transactions and credit history case by case
- Completing ratio, trend and cash flows analyses and creating projections where necessary
- Assessing the creditworthiness of existing or prospective clients
- Prepare credit application to credit team and write motivation
- Liaise with funding partners to follow-up on applications
- Prepare loan agreements and other documents
- 2 - 5 years plus experience as a Credit Analyst
- Must have relevant degree
- Must be fully bilingual - English and Afrikaans with English as a first language
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with accounting software is advantageous.
- Previous experience in the vehicle or other financial institutions would be preferable
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Asset-based finance experience
- Commercial Credit - B2B finance
- In-office role
- Currently in the banking or asset finance environment and or recently left, candidates outside of this industry for longer than 12 - 18 months will not be considered