A professional service company providing tailored solutions to Small & Medium Enterprise business owners currently has an opportunity for a recently qualified technology-savvy B Com Accounting graduate to start immediately. Candidate to preferably reside close to Northern Suburbs of Johannesburg and be able to work from home.
The appointee will be trained in the processes of the business, be responsible for the performing of various functions within the business, and will report directly to the CEO.
- Must be able to start immediately
- Must be a South African citizen
- Completed a BCom in Accounting Degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Be willing to work from home most of the time, therefore be dependable
- Must have a fully set up home office with fiber connection
- Preferably live in Greater Northern Suburbs area of Johannesburg for ease of meeting up
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Results-driven, with a can-do attitude
- Technology savvy and computer literate;
- Attention to detail;
- Able to work and make decisions autonomously and be willing to take responsibility
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal / presentation skills); and
- Must be able to demonstrate resilience and tenacity
- Driver’s license and own transport an advantage, but not an absolute requirement.
- Excellent attention to detail