- Companies can increase their BBBEE rating through skills development via the Youth Employment Service (YES). See Question on YES
- Companies can receive a pay-as-you-earn (PAYE) tax reduction through the Employment Tax Incentive. See Question on Employment Tax incentive
- For apprentices and internships, companies can claim back skills development tax from the Skills Levy. See Question on SDL
- Employing graduates can assist in reaching the company’s sustainability goals.
- Graduates bring new skills, like technology, and a fresh perspective to the workplace that can help build the future of work.